Sunday, August 30, 2009

it's frustrating when u cant use the internet, eventhough u hve wifi at home. ughh. why oh why of all the lappy in the world, my lappy cant  be registered on the system? it pisses me off u know. anyway, its already the fasting month and today's the 8th day i'm fasting without fail. yippee!! topic test 1's result has already came out. i got high distinction for eng, math and bio, but tersangkut kat chemis plak. which is actually bad. susa gle ouh. calculation3. =| 
now i'm actually having my 2nd topic test. for english, all of us have to do an individual oral presentation. mine was on last friday. i'll upload the pics in the next post yeah. i even hve the recorded video. we all hve to dress formally n stuff, so i might look funny in my skirt and blazer okay guys. here are some pics on this lappy. my lappy's in my apartment. curik lappy aizat jp.

gamba gedik aizat. it's actually ween's shades, sje gatal2 dy nk d pmpuan jap. =)

haziq and ween. he was testing ween's camera. haha. btw, this pic was taken before ramadhan okay. so, stop wondering why we have food on our table.

No comments: