Monday, October 19, 2009

sexy bitch


it's never my intention to fight with u. i know tht i'm gonna be the one ending up crying, and alone too. come on baby, ask my friends, ask my family, they'll know tht i'm not someone with patience and tolerance over stupid things. god knows why i can be patient and tolerate all ur nonsense, when all u know is being ignorant. it's funny tht when i get mad at u, u'll get mad at me instead. i've tried being nice to u, but then u told me tht i'm being rude, yada,yada,yada. my fault is ur main priority. have u seen urs? hve u ever take a second to think, why did i get mad in the first place? nope, its not my pms. it has never been my pms.and yeah, try to learn how to appreciate me, as much as i appreciated u being here with me. i said try, right? i'm tired of being mad at u because of the same thing, over and over and over again. enough testing me all right? do remember this. i have feelings too.

No comments: