Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yeah, how time flies. In less than two days I'm heading back to college. Opps, correction. Its University now. I've been busy settling my Uni fees, and getting ready these days. Its like entering a new school all over again. Although I'm pretty sure that I'll be seeing a lot of familiar faces in Monash, but I'm kinda thrilled to start anew. Lets go MANHUNTING, ladies!! Nahh, I'm kidding. I know there'll be nothing much to find in Monash anyway. :)

BTW, I went to Monash for the first time the other day. And it was HUGE, and awesome, andddddd well, everything to do with awesomeness laaa. I cant wait to get started! I know I'm gonna end up being super busy, but nevermindddddd. I'll deal with it.



I guess that's it for now. Nak makan doraemon cake anyone?

2 comments:

.:: meanie ninie ::. said...

that's good hun, getting all fresh up for the new school. hee.. sorry uni. :p

btw, monash kat mane? dekat ngan sunway juga? huhu.
good luck in your journey ahead, i'm sure you can deal with anything that comes along the way!

p/s: please go manhunt, tgk uni nye guys best tak. lol :p

Nur Shakhina Ahmad said...

uni seniors macam okay je. but yang same age sangat tak best. so nerdy and stuff. hahahahaaa.