Monday, August 02, 2010

Saya suke pergi berkhemah. SUKEEE sangat.

Hahaha, Title post yang sangat mengong. Alkisahnya, I went camping a couple of days back. Where? At Gunung Datuk, Negeri Sembilan.

Just a fast fact: I NEVER WENT ON A CAMPING TRIP BEFORE! Which is funny, since I'm nineteen, and all. So, I figure, why not? Its a last minute decision, and last minute packing and all. But me, and the kids from One, arrived safely on Saturday. Its a 2 hours journey from KL to the camping site, but I wasn't that excited to go anyway. (part of the reason was that Hilmey didn't come along.) Two days spent there was okay, and I end up having fever when I got back here.

I'm still feeling feverish, so I'll leave you guys with a few pictures from there then. -.-'



All the ladies from my team in red. Well, except for Yan of course.



Taro, my next favourite person, in Blue! and the rest of us.

Ouh, btw. Ramadhan is drawing near. Have all of you finished ganti puasa? Better do it soon, yeah? :) I've finished replacing mine.

No comments: