Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Birthday girl run amok

Hey, ex-birthday girl here.

This post comes rather late as I was totally immensing myself in downloading songs, anddd yeah. So, yesterday after class, the girls and I went to pyramid(again) to celebrate my birthday. It was rather a simple but joyous celebration and I'm thankful for such great friends! :) We ate at my favorite place, Ayam Penyet Ria and watched Resident Evil 4: Afterlife. The movie was okay, and I can't wait for the next one! hehe.

There's nothing much to tell about my birthday. To begin with, I fought with my sisters plus cousin and they end up not wishing me at all. Kinda sad, but they made it up to me today. It turned out that they went to get the bestest birthday presents of all! Loads of it, in fact. ;D


This is us at penyet. See how chubby I look? Raya just started and I am already gaining so much weight!



These are about all my presents. Thank you so much! I love you girls so much! Hilmey gave me a card plus duet raya and my uncle got me the blouse.

I love this year's birthday so much as I get to spend it with my family and friends! hee. Mum wished me so early in the morning, and I feel so full of love for the rest of the day. ;)

Lastly, hope its not too late for me to wish all of you SELAMAT HARI RAYA! Maaf kalau ada menyakitkan hati or buat salah pada sesiapa, yeah? Kosong- kosong okay?


:))

2 comments:

lady D said...

jeje!!!! u look fresh with that new hairdo... happy belated bday hunny!!!! love ya lots! i rse i've said enough dkt wall fb u... x kn nk repeat blek kn..ahahahah..

Nur Shakhina Ahmad said...

thank you mama! i really appreciate it! ;)