Thursday, September 16, 2010

Now you're gone.

I just found out about something just now. I guess that's why they say, be careful what you wished for. I remembered wishing in frustration for that certain someone to be gone. So it came as a shock to me that I finally get what I was wishing for.

The only problem is, I dont wish for it as much now. Honestly, thats how I'm feeling now. I never thought that I'd be affected this bad, but yeahh I'm kinda sad. God, its been a year. I thought I'm gonna be much stronger. Anyway, as usual I'll be pressing the OFF button to everything and do what I do best in a moment like this. BE HAPPY. ;)

"What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you?
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're okay?
I'm falling to pieces."

2 comments:

lady D said...

jeje!!! spe jeje?? speee???

Nur Shakhina Ahmad said...

you know who! dont tell me you dont. he's you know who lahhh.