Saturday, October 30, 2010

So it seems

I MISS THIS.
September 09.


They say we tend to hurt those closest to us. I don't know what is wrong with all of us lately, we hurt each other, we get mad at each other, and we never let it out. We got into a silly argument, apologize, but never really move past it. Then I thought, what changed between all of us? What drove us to go to the extend that we had, just to hurt each other?

I guess I've figured it out. We are so close that we thought our jokes, no matter how harsh, had little effect on the other. That's where we were wrong. We forgot. We ignored the fact that we were all friends, and friends take care of each other. Things might be hard on your friends, you should be there for them, not make things harder for them.

I realized that we no longer share our problems as much as we used to. I should have been there for you, and I know I haven't been much of a good friend lately, I've been busy and that's no excuse. For that, I'm sorry. But you know I'll be here when you need me, right?

One thing for sure, we gotta reduce the teasing and harsh jokes yeah? I kinda think that it somehow brings the bad side of us, and I don't wanna fight anymore. Lately I'm feeling sad, and I really need my friends and family on my side. That's why I love hanging around your room, where there'll be you guys who never failed to make me laugh. I hated being alone, that's the honest truth. ;(

Anyway, I know both of you are good friends, and I appreciate you guys being there for me through thick and thin. Much love, sayangs. Please, let's not fight again?

No comments: