Monday, November 08, 2010

Abnormal behavior

Well, sorry for being MIA for a few days. I got stuffs to handle. So, news?

I mean, good news that I won't be barred from the exams afterall. Haha. I might've exaggerate a little on the seriousness of the situation. It turned out that my prof just wanted a chat and for me to collect my letter. That's about it, nothing too serious. ;)

My mom and sibs are in town, since Friday and of course my mom being a mom, freaked out about the letter of disallowance thingy. Apparently I didn't inform her, and the news leaked to her somehow. I totally disapprove of big mouths, ya know. The last thing I want is for my parents to be worried about me. The least you can do dear, is keep your mouth shut and ask me first before yapping to mom about something that I'm not even sure of. Are we clear now? Good.

Tomorrow is my Psychology paper. Let's just hope that all is well, yeah. ;) I gotta admit, I love MCQs. It just put my mind at ease for one thing. Ouh, and please pray that my money will be in already when I wake up tomorrow morning. God, I'm really counting on that.

Okay, sweet dreams Earthlings. I got some research thingy to read before hitting the sack.

No comments: