Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Mojo Dojo

Damn, its 5 am and I'm supposed to be studying or SLEEPING in my case, but I'm having a hard time falling asleep. Ughh. Which is why I'm yapping and yapping in my blog right now.

What's new? Ouh yeah.

My atm card got stuck in the effing atm machine last week. Lucky me, I assume. Its really a hassle to go to the bank and get my atm card, if you know what I mean. Or not? Whatever.

I think I'm putting on weight too, somehow these days. Staying at home here sucks. I ate a lot, sleep a lot and never get anything done. Best example, studying. What in the world is wrong with me? Its not healthy to sleep all day and munch on all the cholesterol I can lay my hands on. I am so gonna come down with a heart attack one day.

Am going to penyet tomorrow. Piling up my cholesterol I guess. Big fat pig. Pleaseeee. I dont wanna end up that way. ;(

No comments: