Saturday, December 25, 2010

All I want for Xmas

So now its Christmas already. Good news, I am still in Melaka. Happily living my life as a good sister and daughter to the loving family of mine. Lets see, what did i do today? Nothing much. You know what, today my dad came back home to cook. Surprising. Hahaha. I figured he finally realize that his daughters are not advancing in any way, on their cooking skills. Thank God for a wonderful meal today! ;) My dad is definitely the best cook ever! hehehe

I must tell you guys this. A few days ago, I had sort of a mini reunion with my fellow IJC-ians. Nilda was there, which was awesome since I didn't get to see her much. Too bad Zana couldn't come, and so it wasn't a perfect reunion. All right. Pictures ayy? These are among the oldest friends I have. Honestly I'm not that close to all of them except forNilda. Most of them are my ex-classmates. ;)


The reunion ended lateee. We had so much fun, gigling and all. At Oldtown's


A few of us, at the end of the day. ;)


Photo session at the field.


My sayanggg, Nilda. Till we meet again, babe.


And of course,yours truly, xox. haha.

Finally, 6 more days before 2011. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. But shall I be spending new year here, or in Subang? I honestly don't know.

No comments: