Sunday, February 06, 2011

And here's February!

Yes, the month full of love and lovers finally arrives. Hello February, how're you doing this year? Better than before? Hee, better, I bet.

Well, let's see, what I've been up to these few days? I went to Klang with my sibs and mom and stayed at my granny's for four days. My sister got herself a new lappy, good for her. We basically did nothing much in Klang, just spent time lazing around the houseee.

Chinese New Year wasn't so much fun this year as we didn't go to collect ang pow from chinese relatives. ;( Heck, we didn't even go visit them. Every year, the highlight of my CNY is receiving red packets, and visiting the relativess, anddd EATING lots of mandarin oranges! Hahaha, but this year I got to do only the third part. No loss on my side as I get to spend quality family time though. :)

Here are some pics from the trip.

With Diya, its been a while since I last saw her. Its good to finally get to spend some time! ;)

Lubang hidung Toncet. That's the focus of this picturee. hehehe.

Kakakku buat muka seposen. :D

Kakak and I. Some people say, we look alike?

Si saket mata, dan si kenyit mata. Can you figure out who's who?

Early note: I'll be leaving for Johore, then Singapore in a couple of days for my girls time. So, it'll be a while before I post again. And I'm expecting a hectic February as the new sem draws near.

Be safe, and DO miss me. ;)
Your favorite bitch, xx.

No comments: