Saturday, February 19, 2011

Be my pet please?

Okay, almost everyone know that I am not a big fan of animals. Yes, I find them cute but... I can't deal with their shitting and stuff. Like men. Huh?

Hahaha, back to the point. I have just finished watching the Japanese series, Kimi Wa Petto(You're My Pet). And why am I suddenly switching to Japanese series? My Seukki had been casted as the main lead for Korean version! Looking closely, Jun Matsumoto and Jang Geun Suk certainly share many similar features. They're both cute and adorable and sometimes passes easily as a girl. They differ in height where Jun is on the shorter side 173cm, while Seukki stands tall at 180.4cm.

Jun Matsumoto VS

Jang Geun Suk

In Kimi Wa Petto, Jun played the role of a pet to a woman which is taller, older, and have a higher income. That's the cute part, having a pet like Jun, or Seukki! Probably the main reason I watched the series. :D But it certainly will be hard to cast the female lead for Korean version since maybe she needs to be taller than Seukki. Well, I don't know anything about the Korean version. Who knows if they'll make a few changes. I hope that it will come out soon, and I hope that it'll be better than the Japanese version! heee.

Hee, I googled just now and found out that Kim Ha Neul have been cast to act alongside Seukki. She's 167cm (shorter than Seukki), so I guess they'll be changing a lil bit parts here and there.

Enough of that.

News: My teeth(yes, plural) is hurting so bad. Seeing the dentist on Monday. Hopefully he didn't remove any of my tooth. Until then, I have to bear my toothache, err teethache. This is the first time I am hopping up and done to see the dentist. -,-

Please take this pain away my dear dentist. I can't sleep very well at night since my tooth ache so much. ;(

No comments: