Thursday, February 24, 2011

Because I love them so

Three more days before I'm back to student life. I've been running around this week buying stuffs, taking care of things(like my teeth) to prepare to the max for the coming sem. The more I want time to slow down, the faster it went by. :(

Haish, I wonder if the lil bastards will be doing okay when I'm gone. I'm gonna miss staying at home, and I'll miss everyone too.

I guess all good things have to come to an end. Not that starting new sem isn't good, but... you know what I mean.

Okay, enough of all the emo thingy. Anyway, today I finally get to go to the night market! I wanted to go to the one in my old neighbourhood so bad, and I'm glad that I finally get to go. ;D Thanks baby sis! Well, I really did ate a lot just now and I'm as full plus fat as a pig.

I hope I really get to work out back in Subang and shed all this flabbiness off. -.-

No comments: