Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lets hope for a new beginning

New semester starts tomorrow! Crazy huh? Okay, not so crazy but I am definitely super excited, anddddd scared. Things are not gonna get easier, I am very much aware of that. I just hope I won't disappoint myself like I did last sem. I have to work extra smart this time around. HAVE TO. HAVE TO. Its a must! :)

So, I arrived from Melaka yesterday afternoon. After 3 hours or so unpacking and cleaning and throwing stuffs, I'm settled. It turned out that I'm a collector. Of rubbish, that is. Goshhh, so many unused things had been discovered yesterday. I'm glad that I got rid of those things. At last I have enough space to put all my stuffs in my super tiny room! Phew, one thing done out of my checklist. :D

Yesterday I also said goodbye to Shafiq, Shamil, Ira and my parents. I wonder how the lil ones are gonna manage themselves now that I'm gone. Kakak miss you guys. :( Behave yourselves okay? xx.

Guys, wish me luck this sem, yeah? New semester, I am hoping for a new beginning. I'm praying for only all the good things for me and the kids this time around. Insyaallah. :)

No comments: