Thursday, March 24, 2011

Goodbye my lover

So, good news. I've finished my essay, and am living happily ever after until tomorrow at least. :) I don't mind the lab reports, I just hated essay. Though there's a few more essays coming along this sem, well, let's not think about that this moment. Live the moment. Live the moment. Live the moment.

Okay, back to the point. I am actually delivering bad news. Not to you guys. But more to myself, and the girls in BTH1802. I'm sure everyone heard what my Abg K, my Dr. K............. Okay,
I mean, our Dr. K said this morning. Its his last class tomorrow! T_T

Therefore, I shall treasure my valuable one hour tomorrow. I shall stare more at him coz I won't be seeing him as much after this.

Opps. I mean, we all shall treasure the valuable one hour tomorrow. :)

No comments: