Monday, March 14, 2011

My Magic Cream

First of all, this post is not only intended for ladies, bur recommended for guys as well. Hee, I promised in the previous post to talk about my beauty cream right? So here goes.

I've been planning to write a post on BB cream since ages ago, and can't seem to find the right time for it. There's so much to tell, that a product review suddenly becomes unnecessary. -,-

Anyway, I'm sure a lot of beauty fans out there are familiar with BB cream right? Although it only hit Malaysian stores one year, maybe two years ago, BB cream has become an essential for women of the on-the-go lifestyle. Why? Because of its multifunctionness! BB is an abbreviation for Blemish Balsam, and made famous by Koreans. Initially BB cream is used to cover scars after plastic surgery and enhance skin appearance.

So, Koreans whom are very into plastic surgery began discovering this BB cream and its effectiveness, thus a whole industry based on this cream was developed.

Enough of history. I myself am very satisfied with the BB cream that I'm currently using.

From Sunplay, by Mentholatum*the Lip Ice brand

There are two options from this brand, for oily skin or dry skin. Sadly, there's only one shade available. But, not to worry for those of you with darker skin tone. This cream blends well, and won't leave your skin looking cakey. I tried it on my lil sister, *she has darker skin tone* and she looks perfectly fine. I dont know why, but it seems like the cream adapted to her skin tone? Haha.

I chose Sunplay because its famous for its sun protecting products. And everybody knows that I'm not a big fan of sunny days. So, the higher the SPF, the more I'm in love with the product. :)

Compared to using Lorea'l, Sunplay's BB cream is not oily and it corrects blemishes and improves my skin complexion. Another plus point for me. And by using this, I save a lot of step in my skin care regime. Now I only use facial cleanser and BB cream. There's no need for moisturiser or even concealer. Awesome right? And wearing this under my make up gives me that porcelain looking skin. I simply love it. :D

Conclusion is, guys better wear this too! Its natural looking, and Korean guys wear it. That's why they're so yummy looking. Lol. As for girls, I'm not too worried. I'm sure you have something similar. :)

Get it at your nearest Guardian or Watsons for Rm50. :) Happy trying!

No comments: