Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dream comes true

Title agak melampau. It's not like I get to see Changminnie or even T.O.P that my dream comes true. -,-'

Haha. Well, remember my crave this week? The cream puff??????? I went to look for it today. Come to mommy baby! :D


Looks yummy right?? *not real picture though it looks similar to this.

In the beginning of the week, I was imagining something like this. Note to readers: This is not actually cream puff, this is FRUIT cream puff, but tastes like heaven nonetheless! :)

I've come up with a new idea. Maybe I should marry a bakery owner?? I can never get tired of eating bread and pastries. They make me happy, AND FAT. I suppose the latter cant be help, since it comes in a package. =_=

Note to self: I shall workout everyday from now on. Need to lose the kgs I've gained. GODDDDD.
*faintsss

**MISS B HAS ALREADY LEFT THE WORLD TO GO TO A BETTER PLACE, xx

No comments: