Monday, April 25, 2011

Howdy, earthlings?

Funny how I totally forgot about blogging the whole time I'm in Melaka. Anyway, here I am, bringing you latest news in my recently dull life. Why so dull? Well, its the holidays, what else.

Last week, I went back a couple of days earlier, wrap up the assignments extremely fast for my rate and managed to be in Melaka for my baby sis's birthday. Awesome night having dinner out and catching up with everyone. :)

Ouh, and did I tell you guys I started driving again?? Although I was off at a rough start, now I think I'm perfectly fine. Mom, please have some faith in me! Hahahaha. I can't wait to drive fulltime, soon, I hope. :D That's another good news from home, I presume.

So, you guys doing anythg fun during this very very short break? Let me know, coz I'm a tad bored now. From the start of the break I've been watching drama nonstop. Am very concerned that I'll somehow turn into a potato couch. A FAT potato couch. Can imagine tht? Super scary!

I'll write more about my latest infatuation, No Min Woo from My GF is a Gumiho. Till then, Miss B has got to finish watching Athena, Goddess of War. ^^
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: