Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Maybe its the weather?

Yeah, I thought so. Yesterday I was so stressed out, and part of the reason, is the weather! Well other than being fat, that is. Hahaha.

Seriously.

It was super hot last night that I woke up in the middle of the night sweating like a horse! And even before that, I can't even do my work peacefully, its very bothersome to constantly wipe my face. That was me sitting in front of the fan. Like literally 30 cm in front of the fan. Can you imagine if I didn't?

Phewww. Anyway, I hope that that's not the case tonight. Cause guess what? Rain is coming!

Hehehe. Well, not this Rain. But look at his abs! Awesomeeee right? I would love to touch it!

Err, okay enough. >_<

I'm talking about THIS RAIN. Hahahaha. I hope it rains heavy tonight so that I can sleep safe and sound. :) Aminn.

No comments: