Monday, May 23, 2011

Wooden legs

Hello Earthlings! Sorry for the still ugly layout, haven't had enough strength to turn on the laptop. I've been wanting to tell you guys about our first ever futsal match, but was too tired yesterday.

The ugly picture is not some kinky stuff. They are my knees. Hehe. Both still hurting till now, I kid you not.

So the match yesterday, how was it? It was awesomeee! Me and my girls- Mimi, Merah, Diana and Mizah was doing not so bad for first timers. Although all of us agreed today that water sports suits us best, we will try harder next time. :D

And I personally dig water sports. Why? Well, the chances of being injured are minimum, I don't sweat and feel hot and MY MUSCLE DOESNT SCREAM "TAKE ME OFF!"

I think all of us will be suffering for a few days at least, for over straining our muscles. Funny how we all walk like crabs from and to lectures. Hahaha. It was all worth it, wasn't it? Let's endure together guys.

Ouh, btw. Group photos for our futsal team is not with me, so I'll upload next time! Gtg STUDY now. Byeeeeeee! :)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: