Monday, June 20, 2011

Because you're special

I am writing this at 2am, so I must be crazy. NOT. Although its 2 hours late, it doesn't matter. The thought that counts afterall right?

Happy father's day Ayah! :D thank you for bringing me into ths world, for raising me up, for being the best dad I could ever ask for. I love you for working hard night and day to provide for us. You're the bread winner of the family, so precious, so stay healthy okay?

Also,I am grateful for a wonderful father like you, coz you made me into the person I am today. We seldom talked, but I know you care about us kids a lot. This 20 years as your daughter have been an honour. I wouldn't trade you for anyone else. :)

Lots of love, xx.

Final note: how's ur day guys? Mine was great! Mom cooked chicken rice, and it was yummy! She hadn't cooked for a long time and so it was good to eat her cooking again. Hehe. :) love ya momsie! Will miss ur cooking when I'm back in Subang. T_T
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: