Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dead of night

My second last paper today was, okay I think, compared to the previous ones. And since I had been wanting to catch a movie since finals started, I went to watch Dylan Dog, Dead of Night just now. :)

I must say that I was quite dissapointed by the draggy storyline. I expexted it to be more interesting when I watched the trailer, but sadly the funny parts are only in pieces here and there.

Minus all that, I had a great time having date night with Amiron. Thanks for the dinner and movie, and for being such a pleasant company. :)

Ouh. And I ran into Eimal while I was in OU. He mentioned abt Adam and his operation and all. I know I've promised to go visit him, but Apek and I just couldn't find the right time. Hang in there ya buddy? We'll be visiting soon. :)

Goodnight loves, I'm totally beat now. Talk to you soon, xx.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: