Friday, June 17, 2011

When its time to go


Gambar hiasan.

Have you ever wondered how long you're gonna live? To be honest, I've never really ponder on that matter seriously before. I've always thought that I'll live a long healthy life.

But you can never be too sure these days.

Two of my schoolmates recently passed away. Both as a result of health complications. Both at the age of 20. Life is short for them right? Too short. They left too soon. I know that its their time to go. Allah loves them more, and so they're tested that way. I cannot help myself but feel sad at the lives lost, and how unappreciative of life I am.

I feel like I haven't live myself to the fullest yet, to say that I can die happy now. I have so many things in life that I wanna do and I am thankful that Allah still gives me life to live, to learn, make mistakes, fall and get back up again. I'm thankful that I can still be with the ones I love, to enjoy their company and cherish the moments I have with them, before that final draw of breath.

I know I had been unsatisfied with life before. I know how ungrateful I was. Astaghfirullahalazim.

Thank you Allah for giving me another day to live. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: