Saturday, July 16, 2011

Headache on header

Hey everyone, these days had been... well, hectic. After the results drama and all, the girls and I decided to postpone our island vacay coz it wouldn't be fun without the complete gang! hehe. :) Good calll, I think. Maybe we'll go middle of this sem. Who knows, we're still planning on that.

It is exactly 1.30 am as I'm writing this and today my makeover is scheduled at 11 am. Big thanks to Anne for giving away her free makeover, since she's away in Canada. :D I am going to bed pretty soon, but before that, please ignore the ugly header for this layout yeah. I'm gonna fix it tomorrow maybe. I'll just have to call up a few friends for banner making tutorials I guess.

I know, I know, I suck at this technology thingy.
Till then, bear with me. If I make it to the appointment tomorrow I shall update the result of the makeover. I'm praying hard they won't doll me up horrible. :) Goodnight.

No comments: