Thursday, July 21, 2011

Reality check

When you love someone so much, you get hurt a lot easier. Maybe that's why sometimes Mimi and I fought over little things. But we made up pretty soon too. Because that's what bestfriends do. We fought, we made up, and we move on. Think about it. You argue with your family members all the time. And you guys made up, and finally move on.

Its a continuation process, because it shows that you're comfortable with each other to be yourself whether they like it or not. You're family after all. But today I'm writing not to talk about that at all. Heck, I don't even know what I'm writing. -,-

Let's just say that I'm in a state of confusion. One minute I'm happy, and the next I feel sad like a lost puppy. Okay, that's the word. I'm so lost right now. Maybe I should crawl back into my shell of heart and shut the door and put a no entry sign on it back on. That sounds terrific. Ughh

Like always, I'll just erase things on my mind when I wake up tomorrow morning. New day waiting, goodnight. :)

Note to self:
Returning to Monash in four days, gotta start packing, but I'm super lazy. T_T
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: