Sunday, July 10, 2011

Soldier on

Today sucks. Big time. To Monashians who had viewed their results today, congratulations for all your hard work for the finals. And congratulations too for the results, no matter good or bad. You've done your best, so I congratulate you guys on that.

As for my results, Alhamdulillah. I am thankful for passing everything, but I can't say that I am proud with my results. I am very dissapointed with myself, and very pissed. When I feel like I've done enough, in the end, its still not enough. You get what I mean?

Whatever, its all over now. I need some serious cheering up tomorrow. And so I'm going out w Rakina fr lunch and what not.

I'm sad, and I think a lot about a dear friend of mine. I pray hard that everything will be okay for her, I really do. At this point of time, all I can say is, "soldier on babe!" I love you, and I'll be here no matter what.

Let's all hope for a better tomorrow. Let's still plan for our vacation babies! Forget all this sadness for a moment and enjoy each other's company, be it a moment. xx
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: