Saturday, July 09, 2011

Something is wrong

Is it just me, or there's really something wrong with blogger site. These days it has been weird. I might have to go change my layout again. -,-

Ouh, people. Today my mom's car got scratched pretty bad because of me, and I'm feeling a lil out of it. I literally had a mental break down once the car hit my house gate the second time. Goshh, maybe I'm really a terrible terrible driver. Or maybe I should really give up driving, I dont know.

All I know is that I have to drive, have to no matter what. So, I'm just sucking it all in and I hope tomorrow I wont be hitting anything. Please pray for me, its very dangerous for me to drive and I know it.

Thank you, ice cream man for the McFlurry. That lifted my mood, and its highly appreciated. :) Sorry for bothering you with my drama as soon as you woke up. Hehehe. xx

No comments: