Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Who did it better?

So today Apek and I went to watch Transformers 3: Dark of Moon. I know it was supposed to be a family date movie, but its just too long a wait for my sister to come back home that I simply have to watch it first! I figured I'll watch it 2nd time with my sibs then. :)

The movie was not as good as Transformers 1 and 2, and the question remains, who's better? Megan Fox or Rosie Huntington?
I think Megan's character looks better as Shia's gf in the movie. Rosie's character is kinda soft but sexy, Megan's kinda tomboyish sexyyyyy. :)

After the movie, we went sight-seeing by the beach. Hehe, not exactly beach, but its fun and relaxing.
Bangau yang too small, and barely visible in this pic.
My best man

My best self? Hahahaha
I should've captured him in one of those Titanic poses! Haishhhh. :P
Ouhhhhh, I love this picture! And thanks bestie for making my gigantic legs look small. :D

Overall today was a fun day! Thanks Apek for not yelling like my mom when I almost hit the motorcyclist while driving just now. Hahahaha. I'm not a bad driver, *Apek says so*. More practice I guess. :) Sayang lebih for being my 5 mins driving instructor. . =,=

Tomorrow am gonna go someplace with mom, I hope everything goes well.
Goodnight loves, xx

No comments: