Friday, August 05, 2011

Its Friday already??

Today I woke up with a cramp in the stomach. Ouh, its period pain. Good morning ovary! :) Maybe its too cold, hence the elevated degree of pain. Although it took me up till noon to find my pink panadol, I'm glad I found it in one of my handbags. Now waiting for the effect to take place. Waiting for the ovary muscles to relax.

My life savior.

Hey, have you guys watched No Strings Attached? I thought about the part where Ashton Kutcher made Natalie Portman a period playlist. That was hilarious! I mean, a period playlist? Seriously? xD

So, in another hour or so I shall get ready to go to class. Just one class. Awesomeee! I shall not blabber much coz I got work to do, but I'm putting up this video coz I simply love it and of course the song. :)
xx

No comments: