Monday, August 22, 2011

The King of all ridiculous

So I was google-ing my blog post title last night for fun, and guess what I found?
The same title, the same entry, same exact words with minor changes, only from a different blog. Like wtf right?

Click image to enlarge. This is EXACTLY like my post. click here---> Movies please?


And these two posts are of the same title I'm Sorry, I Love You and The obedient one

I'm not gonna disclose who the owner of the blog is, but come on, girl. I don't mind you stalking my blog, or reading it. But to take my written thoughts and feelings and post it up as yours is just too much. Like seriously, get a life.

Stop raping my blog, its solely mine and mine only. You don't know anything till you've walked in my shoes, so copying and pasting? Nope, not gonna get you there.

This is by far the most ridiculous thing everrrrrrr. Kthxbai. =,=

No comments: