Sunday, August 14, 2011

Why women like tall guys?

Because of these.......
Miu Miu Mary Jane pumps. Lovely! :)
Prada Mary Jane pumps.
Black Oxford platforms
Oxford platform

Christian Louboutin platform sandal!

Well, given someone of my height, or maybe women who are taller than me, its very important to find a guy who's at least 10 cm taller than us. Why? Because we women refuse to give up our rights for wearing sky high stilettos. And we don't want our boyfriends, or husband or kids, err. Okay not kids, to be shorter than us when we're in heels. That'll look, well, unappealing?

Don't get me wrong, there's no discrimination against shorter guys here. There's a saying if a woman marry a shorter guy, they'll be blessed with prosperity and wealth. I don't know about that. Hehe.

Anyway, the point I'm writing this is because its 14th of August already! And in less than a month, I'll be turning 20. So this month, I'll be posting my wishlist here and there. Please try to get presents from my wishlist yeah? Or NOT. Its the thought that counts afterall. *I'll love you more if it comes from my wishlist though! hahahaha :)

I've bought the oxford platforms already, so I'm still thinking of others for you guys to splurge on.

I've been eyeing a very nice looking Mary Jane pumps, and I absolutely love it. Get me that one instead! I'll keep you guys posted. Goodnight, people! xx

No comments: