Thursday, September 08, 2011

Syawal 2011

I can sum it up into one word. Hectic. This was the first raya the Ahmad's are independent and celebrating it in our home with no relatives present. The preparation alone makes me and my sisters feel like laborers. The most tiring days of my life; baking cookies, cooking rendang, cleaning the house and all.


That was up until second day of raya. Almost on third day of raya, the Ahmad's had a 9 hour journey back to daddy's hometown, Kedah. We hadn't been there since like, forever? About four years maybe. It was pretty amazing seeing all the familiar faces, its been to long! :) my nephews and nieces are so cute I wanna chew them! haha. okay not.

The next day we went to KL to raya at my granny's, and to celebrate the homecoming of my uncle from Aussie. All was well, except for the part where I have to carry my lappy and books around to finish my assignments. Those days were hell.

Especially the Sunday night where I slept for like 2 hours trying to finish everything, and continued till 2pm but I still didn't get to finish certain things. That day, and Monday was hell too.

Now its already Thursday, and I'm pouting coz I have extra class tomorrow, 7 am in the morning. Like seriously? Do I have to wake up at 5.45am just to get ready for class? =.=

Okay, enough of that. Since my raya pictures are extremely limited this year, I'll just put up some of my favorites yeah?
So cute right, one of my nephews?? With daddy and big sis.

This girl is just too yummy! So cuteeeeee, like her sister Fawiza.

Finally the very mommy looking me with Haikal, the chewable boy. :D

Talk to you guys laterrr, I've got a report to write. Goodnight. :)

No comments: