Monday, October 10, 2011

Take me outta here!

Hello earthlings! Ths is the second last week of classes, and we're still running here and there, finishing our assignments. And not to mention getting our attention grabbed by all sorts of show on youtube for example. Okay, that would just be me.

The Vampire Diaries is in season 3 now, and I'm anxiously waiting for new episodes every week! Well, besides watching other series, and video walking, that is.

Did I mention tht my first paper is on the 1st of November? And tht the gaps between my papers are really small? 1, 3, 8 and 10 November. So soon! :(

I gotta stop watching youtube videos from now, and start studying instead. Hehe. Kinda worried abt certain subjects for finals. Sighhhhhh

Byebye, gotta run. Another class waitinggggg :)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: