Friday, November 11, 2011

Blame it on the Alcohol

Hello people! its been a month long hiatus right?! Blame it on the exams and last minute final assignments. hehe. But forget that. What's more important is:

I AM BACK, BITCHES!

And what better news to deliver to you guys other than this.
Yessss kids. Final exams are over, and I'm having a super long three months break from now onwards! :D I'll be working most of the time though, I still haven't decided where yet, but its a work in progress. I might be back working at Topshop, or I might apply for a job elsewhere, in Melaka or Sunway area. Whatever, as long as it yields high income. :) hee.

So just now, right after our last paper, the girls and I went to watch Immortals! I'd advice weak-hearted people to not watch this. Its kinda violent for people like me, but guys might enjoy it. The storyline is overall okay, but I won't be watching it more than once though.

On the bright side, we get to watch shirtless men the whole 2 hours, so it wasn't bad at all. O.o
Here's one of my favorites.
Theseus. Even his name is sexy right? But its a character name. I am too lazy to google his real name right now. I'll make do with whatever it is that comes to mind.

Will write more soon. I've gotta get some sleep now, its the DO-Nothing day starting from tomorrow! ^_^

No comments: