Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Its that time of the year again

Yessss, you bet it is! Its 21 December already, Christmas is in no time and then its 2012. A whole new year all over again. See, I know I haven't been writing for such a long time, and all the stories I've promised are well down the drain by now. But hey, doesn't mean there's nothing to tell now, right?

Well for starters, I am still unemployed and hanging around at home with nothing much to do. My brother got engaged about two weeks ago, and my December was pretty much full with attending weddings and travelling across the states for that. The travelling part was fun, minus the car sickness and annoying relatives. :) yeahh, we can't have it all our way, that's for sure.

Next on my list to tell is.... pretty much nothing. Man I had stayed at home and watched dramas. Heck, a lot of dramas from Korean, to full seasons of How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, you name it. I'm feeling very unhealthy and I didn't sweat it. Ate like nobody's business and I don't workout much. Typical me.

I did put more restrain on myself on the weight control this year however, compared to last year. I had friends to motivate me, so I'm thankful for that. Heee

Anyhoo, since its the end of the year, its time to list down the resolutions. My very first New Year's resolution : More flirting and less pouting. I'm gonna be 21 afterall, might as well grow up a little.

I hope to list more resolutions here if I can squeeze some time to write. I've been pretty lazy lately. Bye guys! xx

No comments: