Friday, January 06, 2012

Almost had you

Hello again, guys. The purpose for my gigantic face picture with a cropped out kid up there is well, for nothing really. Its just that after all the weddings I've attended, I'm left with a bunch of photos of me and random kids. So, I'm afraid you'll have to bear with next few posts with random pictures yeah?

Then again, that was not what I was gonna write about either. I was song-walking on youtube just now and found this song. Its very mood-lifting I must say. Used to listen to this when i was in high school, I think.

The lyrics, me gusta. :) 

BTW I almost got really upset just now thinking that my Apek don't wanna be friends with me anymore. Quite shocking, I know. I almost got a heart attack. False alarm though, I think we are pretty much the same. He's busy for finals and I am trying to have only good thoughts now. Hehe, can you tell if it works?

xx

No comments: