Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Coming right up!

Hey guys! Its only the third week of the semester, and the workload is starting to pile up more and moreeeee. :( I should be prepared for the worst since I'm taking 5 units this semester. Yeah, you can blame the unit I flunked last year for this recent addition. On the bright side, the elective unit I'm taking this semester is none other than marketing, which is a VERY VERY simple unit I must say. I just gotta get my head straight for this unit and hope for the best. Its the other units I'm pretty worried about. Recom DNA, plant biotech and molecular genetics are no joke. The more things I learnt, the tougher it gets? That seems to be the case.

Anyway, I'll just have to try harder then. Can't afford flunking any unit this sem, thanks to the next semester being my last semester in Monash, hopefully.

On to another issue, D is finally back today! I'm glad to see that she's holding up well and staying strong despite the lost she had recently. Though I know I couldn't be of much help, I pray for the best for her and her family especially during these tough times. D, I'll be here anytime if you need a shoulder to cry on, or anyone to rely on. I hope that as time passes, it'll lessen your pain and makes you stronger. :) I was being so awkward today, I know. But I find it hard to express myself, and for that, I'm sorry.

Phew, it felt so good getting that off my chest.

Goodnight folks, let's anticipate a brighter day tomorrow! :D

Love,
Chak

No comments: