Saturday, August 11, 2012

Incapable of trust

That's me. I've come to that very conclusion tonight. My road to recovery hadn't change much these few years. I started off somewhere, I opened up, I shut myself back, and I always ended up right back at square one. Hey, there's no one to blame for that right? Things happen for a reason.

Or so I keep telling myself. But then again, something might be terribly wrong with me? Who knows, side effects, or for whatever reason.

You think so? Maybe its just me being sensitive at this time of year. Afterall, I'm turning 21 in about a month. I'm upset but happy at the same time. Who would've thought I'd last being alone for 3 years anyway?

Its a blessing in disguise. I sure as hell wanna believe that.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: