Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Of forgiveness

Hello my favorite people! Here I am finally writing on the fourth day of Syawal. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all muslims out there! In this very short post, I hope, I would like to sincerely apologize to all of you readers for any misdeeds or whatever it is that I've done which inflicted pain physically or emotionally. And in spirit of forgiveness, I forgive everyone for any wrongdoings they've done against me as well. So kosong kosong again yeah? Since I'm really short on time with jalan raya and tons of assignments, the raya pics will have to wait till later okay. Here's a lil sneak peek though.

Nah. Can't get enough? Hold on tight.

Notice the very fat me? Which is why I am on a diet right now. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT tempt me with food yeah? I'd die before I became obese. T_T

No comments: