Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A couple of days

Yup, a couple of days till I turn 21!! Hahaha, time goes by super fast these days sometimes I can't keep up with the days in a week. This week I am officially doomed with massive eyebags as there are six reports/assignments due!

Say what?!

Yeah, I'm going  a bit cray cray over here from lack of sleep. Can't blame me right? I've been sleeping for no more than three hours since last week, sometimes I feel like I'm sleep-walking during the day. Hehe.

To make a point of my horrible eyebags.

Moving on, to more pressing issues. I don't really feel that hyped-up about celebrating my birthday this year. Its just not as fun, or maybe because I'm currently unhappy, I don't know. I feel like I'm walking on thin ice everyday, and I hope that this kinda feelings will pass soon. But one thing for sure, I am not gonna miss watching Resident Evil: Retribution which is gonna start showing from 13th September onwards!

One of my favorite movies of all time. 

Talking about mood-lifting methods, I am super excited for our usual mid-term trip! This time we're going to Terengganu for our vacay.Still can't decide on Redang or Perhentian, but I'm totally looking forward to white sandy beach and clear sea water. I hope the weather's gonna be sunny there as it is currently rainy season here in the west coast. Wait for me Ganu, I'll be there soon!

Till then, more brain-wrecking session to catch up on.


No comments: