Friday, September 07, 2012

Mind-fucked

What is it with me these days?? I should REALLY stop obsessing about a guy. Yep, again. I think I'm getting more obsessed because I'm turning 21 soon. There's always this web of thoughts circling in my head around the time of my birthday. ALWAYS. Its either me whining about getting older, being single, spending my birthday alone, yada yada yada. I expect not to do it anymore this year, but I can't help it!

And the reason I'm writing this is because I'm getting more and more embarrassed about me liking that guy being out in the open. Like, really. He must've figured it out already! I should've just died out of embarrassment. Ughhh. College life. When your friends see the guy you like, they'll elbow you and call out your name. It isn't helping that my face got as red as a tomato, and that they're four to five of my friends calling out my name. Thanks guys. He knows my name now I suppose. Lol. I just died inside.

Why are you so kind anyway? Makes me like you even more. I like nice guys. I like you. Err. I'm even redder now as I'm writing this. WTF. What's wrong with me? I think I'm sick somewhere! T_T

Okay I should just stop liking him now. No more stealing looks at him in class. No more. It is always gonna be one-sided anyway, so why bother? Better to shield myself rather than get hurt in the process. Agreed?

That would likely means that I would be going to the Monash Ball without a partner.

That'd be good too, except that this is my final year in Monash.

Talking about the ball, the fat me should get my running shoes on and burn the extra kgs. Goodnight guys. I have tons of reports waiting. Don't miss me too much. Hehe.


No comments: