Thursday, October 18, 2012

Disaster date

So I went on my first date with this guy I know today, and it turned out to be one of the worst dates I've had, ever! I believe that if I started pointing out what went wrong and all, I'll never see the end of it. There's just too many, I shall save you guys some time, by just not writing about it. I guess this guy's not the one, either. I'll be saying goodbye, or I might just choose to be rude and ignore him altogether. Hehe. Now back to square one. :)

Moving on, to the supposedly movie night with Apek, which got cancelled. The girls and I ended up having a movie date instead! We watched Stolen, and it was pretty good I must say. Action-packed, with bits of comedy, I'd give it 3 out of 5 stars. That's pretty much what I did tonight, another ordinary Wednesday. Can't wait to go back home this Friday! I miss my lil babies too much these days. Huu.

Talking about missing, there's someone in particular that I'm missing today. I just feel stupid because I can't help it. And I'm just terrified, just in case I'm still in love with him. If I am, then I'm in big trouble. I can't move forward if I'm stuck like this! I hope that's not the case, and I'm just a lil confused maybe. Because three long years should be enough to get rid of whatever lingering feelings. It should be more than enough.

No comments: