Monday, October 01, 2012

Hello October!

September went by pretty fast, no? Its finally October, and I'm less than a month away from finals. Pretty nerve-wrecking, I must admit. It feels like I haven't learnt much these couple of months. Been busy with reports and assignments that I barely had time to revise. Hence, I am VERY WORRIED. The exam timetable was quite okay, considering I have gaps here and there for revising. And the most important thing: I'll finish exams before my brother's wedding! Weee~ So, I'm not missing any family gathering this time. Hee, I'm thankful for that.

Speaking of thanks, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank family and friends for the awesome birthday presents I've received this couple of weeks! :) I love you people, you guys make me happy. Hehehehehe.

And thanks abang for the cash for my new shoes! Gonna go shoe-hunting soon. I'm in desperate need of new pair of shoes. 

I guess that's all for now. Its Monday tomorrow, and I'm hurrying for submission of stuffs this week. Will be busy! Goodnight guys! :)

xx

No comments: