Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My sidekick

Well hello again, guys! Its the Monash's study week this week, and my first paper is coming on MONDAY!! As usual, my study week's filled with studying in front of the laptop. Andddd, the current series I'm obsessed with right now is Jane by Design. I totally love it! You guys should really, really watch it. Its still in its first season though, but the storyline is interesting, its funny, cute and sweet all at the same time. More or less like Gossip Girl, minus all the dramas. :)

So there's this Billy character in this series, and I totally love him! He reminded me a lot of someone, my bestfriend, or my used to be bestfriend, I don't know. Watching Billy, I root for him to end up with Jane. He's such a great guy. Can't wait to watch how season one ends. I'm still 7 episodes away. Hehe.

At the end of the day, I find myself missing my Billy. We haven't talked much these days, and I don't know who to blame for that. It just sort of happened. :(

It'll be a better day tomorrow. I promise. :)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: