Wednesday, November 21, 2012

This summer

Hello earthlings! Its been a while, but I've been busy with the exams and my brother's wedding. Now that its all over, I can let out a huge sigh of relieve! Although I deferred a paper for my finals, but the other papers were pretty okay. So, I'm not complaining. As for the wedding, it was awesome! I had so much fun meeting relatives which came especially for the wedding. The house feels so empty now without the lil kids running around and making messes. I kinda miss them. :(

Bottom line is, I'm glad that the wedding went smoothly as it took us through hell to make sure its perfect. Daddy was so excited, mom was a lil clueless how to plan a wedding and all. But they pull through. The pictures will have to wait though. I'm currently preoccupied with watching dramas. Hehehe.

Okay news?

I'm busy with application for work placement. To tell you guys the truth, I'm in a lazy mode. I know that its necessary for me to complete this before my graduation, but a three months break brings out the worst in me. :P I've sent out my application, and so I'm waiting for the reply. Hoping for good news to share soon.

Till then, I better get back to my drama. Talk to you soon. :)

xx
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: