Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Monday!


 Hello earthlings! I'm back here in the office, after a very unproductive weekend. My first week at work ended okay, besides me being bored out of my wits when there's no work to do. Hehe. I should probably try to get people to give me errands to do whenever I'm free. Because the alternative of me sleeping in the office is not gonna be a pretty sight. This week, I'll be working for only two and a half days because of the public holiday, and the family day here. Interns don't get to participate. Sobssss. :(

 On the bright side, I get to go back to Melaka for the weekends! I miss good food at home, and a certain burger stall in mind to visit once I get back. I'm also thinking of getting a haircut while I'm at it. The split ends are driving me crazy these days! My hair dresser will be sure to nag. Haish, its been a while since I last saw him. I wonder what kind of hairdo is he sporting now? Hehe. Can't wait to have a look at it.

Well, on another note, now is the durian season right? And so Mimo and I went crazy looking for Durian crepe over the weekends. but we only found the smaller version of a pancake at Mid Valley. Enough to satisfy my cravings for a while. But, gotta find a new supplier soon! Maybe by ordering? Oh, my cravings!

No comments: