Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Like a boss

Hello again fellas! As usual, the boring me is in the office typing away when no one's looking. Sneaky bitch, sometimes I get to watch my drama uninterrupted. Hehehe. Too bad my desk is next to the door, people keep going in and out and I am totally exposed when I'm on other sites. Grr.

Not to worry, this week's time at the office's gonna end pretty soon. Its half-day tomorrow, and I cant wait to get in my car and drive back to Melaka. Some time at home will be good to get  me geared up for the anticipated hectic week when I come back. A visit to the FELDA is exciting, but I'm getting cold feet, fearing I won't perform well or what not.

Enough of that.

Today, I'm waiting excitedly for my Durian Crepe to be delivered. Thinking about it is making me hungry now. Huuu. I can't stop thinking about it. I must be having the crepe fever! Luls, drama queen much?

Anyway, talking about crepes makes me think about the kids. The day before I met up with the kids from Jasin. Its been a while, and they'll be flying off to Aussie and Japan soon. I had a great time reminiscing about school, and what not. I'll surely miss them once they're gone,but its all cool. I can always  fb-stalk them. Hahaha.

Gotta get back to work now. The finance director is staring.
xx.

No comments: