Monday, December 17, 2012

No more blues

Hello all, happy Monday!! I am sitting in the office with the details of our FELDA trip in front of me. Phewwwww. Those two days are gonna be super tiring anddd FUN I bet! Or, I sure hope for it to be a fun learning experience for me. It will be me, and a few of my colleagues taking exchange students on a trip to visit the plantations, explaining stuffs, yada yada yada. I told you about how nervous I was right?
.
***edited, some parts removed***

Now, what to pack? What to wear? I'm thinking a lot about stuffs like that now. Hehe. Typical me. Its a two days trip, and I have to really think of comfort wear as we'll be in plantations and visiting orangutan in the rehabilitation centre. I hope that we'll be lodging somewhere comfortable. I need all the sleep I can get. :)

Will update more on the trip soon. Gotta get back to work now!

No comments: