Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday

Well, Friday is here again. This week, however, my Friday will not be ending early. I have badminton session with my colleagues after work. Yeay to sweating out! Since I haven't been working out lately, I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow.

Hurm, not welcoming that thought.

Anyways, its Apek's and my brother's birthday tomorrow! I wonder if they'll be celebrating though. Apek's having his exams, and my brother is well, a lil on the far side of KL. 

I'll be out tomorrow, shopping for stuffs to bake. I'm a lil unfamiliar with shops selling baking stuffs here in PJ area, but I can manage baking from scratch, so its fine. Cupcakes it is then! Still haven't decided on the flavor yet, but simple classic vanilla cupcakes will have to do for now. I'm baking it to bring to the office on Monday. :)

One more thing, let's finish up on the scheduled mount of studying this weekend, shall we? Okay, good.

No comments: