Sunday, January 13, 2013

Good thing I went for a drive

I slept for a very long time last night, though it was not a very fulfilling sleep as I'd end up waking every couple of hours or so. Despite all that shit, I managed to wake up early! On a Sunday, with rainy weather!

This is mainly due to my baking stuffs hunt. I left the house at 11 am in the very cold rainy morning, and started driving around PJ area, trying to find the right address of the stores as the ones I googled. I went around and around with no luck, so I ended up going to Mydin instead.

I found a couple of stuffs, but still couldn't manage to find the most important thing. The boxes to pack my cupcakes! Mind you, those are only available in baking suppliers stores.

So I began my search again, this time in the USJ area.

Finally, a kind, good-looking guy from a bakery pointed me in the right direction and I managed to find the supplier! Hahaha, I am so thankful to that guy, I wanted to hug him. But nahh, can't just go back to the bakery to express my appreciation, can I?

Anyways, as I'm writing this, I've finished baking the first batch of the cupcakes. Waiting for the next four or so batches? I hate waitingggg. T_T I hope they don't taste that bad, and I hope people won't say that it tasted bad, either. Hehe.

After all the baking, and all the accident dramas from this morning's drive, I think I've had enough of my moody, sappy self. Shall get back to cheeky, happy me now!

I love cheeky, happy me. No one can take that from me. No one.

On another matter, although I've tried, and failed. Well, it doesn't matter.  Like I said, at least I've tried. No regrets there. :)

Come on Monday, bring it on!

No comments: